Sign in to follow this  
eskimo_unltd

NBA Season 2011/2012

So, the NBA is finally back!

Who do you like/hate?

Whos going to win?

Which teams are on the up?

Which teams are slipping already?

Lakers aren't looking too good, losing both rounds of preseason matches to the Clippers, who appear to be on the up. Can't wait for the Bulls to play lakers on the 26th!

CHICAGO FTW!!!, It's only preseason though so I can't say teams are slipping up, especially before the trade deadline. But the clippers are on the up and up

Miami should do well, they should have beaten the mavs dropping that home game was unforgivable.

chicago will be good again, lakes are goneeeeeeeeeeeeeee i got a feeling new york might go ok as well

cant wait for it to get started

miami fan so probably biased

Miami should do well, they should have beaten the mavs dropping that home game was unforgivable.

chicago will be good again, lakes are goneeeeeeeeeeeeeee i got a feeling new york might go ok as well

cant wait for it to get started

miami fan so probably biased

You should know by now, all heat and laker fans are biased as f**k hehe

yeh biased for sure, they do have the talent and depth

i was impressed with udonis haslem in the playoffs but yeh bosch,wade and lebron dominate most teams alone and they will be a lot more in sync this season than last i think.

yeh biased for sure, they do have the talent and depth

i was impressed with udonis haslem in the playoffs but yeh bosch,wade and lebron dominate most teams alone and they will be a lot more in sync this season than last i think.

I wouldn't go as far as saying they have depth, they don't, they have a team of wing players and no real threat in the paint, You can't include Bosh he has no post game yet... but they will be solid

I think the team with the least injuries will win this season. Already seen a few injuries in preseason because they have had no time to condition.

That said tho, I am a Bulls fan. Hope they can go all the way this year.

I think the team with the least injuries will win this season. Already seen a few injuries in preseason because they have had no time to condition.

That said tho, I am a Bulls fan. Hope they can go all the way this year.

a fellow visionary.. DA BULLLLLSSSSS!!

i think miami has a great line up obviously got the 3 kings :P but also with haslem who will be a lot better this season and hopefully miller, anthony, chalmers as well make a fairly deep list imo, who has a stroger 6-7 guys? still got trade period to they may pick up some helpers for wade/james/bosh -

either way they made light work of the mavs which im fair happy about, knicks also played well.

just had a look at fixture miami get it good in the last month only travel 6 times

Edited by krayz33

i think miami has a great line up obviously got the 3 kings tongue.png but also with haslem who will be a lot better this season and hopefully miller, anthony, chalmers as well make a fairly deep list imo, who has a stroger 6-7 guys? still got trade period to they may pick up some helpers for wade/james/bosh -

either way they made light work of the mavs which im fair happy about, knicks also played well.

just had a look at fixture miami get it good in the last month only travel 6 times

the Bulls are deeper,

the Spurs are deeper,

the Thunder are deeper,

the Knicks are now deeper,

the Hawks are deeper,.

the Pacers are now deeper as well.

Heck even the Hornets are deeper.

pretty much every team except for the raptors are deeper than the heat, deeper but not better.

the Heat have no bench, and no post game either

just 6 players really. and they still lack a center. they can't pull off a decent trade unless they lose one of their big 3. It won't detract from the point they are favourites. But they are not deep...

I think that in this season depth will be a huge factor as there are more back to backs this season, that's not to say the heat won't be in the top 2, just they'll lose a couple games resting the big 3 as best as possible

perhaps what we differ on what 'depth' is.

its a shorter season so the back to backs shouldnt be that big of an issue depending upon the fixture and where they are travelling to.

i'd take bosh,wade,james,miller,haslem,anthony and chalmers over any other line up. Personal preference though.

As for post game i'd say they are capable, they know how to win games they do what works for them wade & james were both in the top 6 point scorers last season

oh well its week 1 time will tell who's gonna make an impact this season, safe to say it wont be the lakers LOL

Edited by krayz33

Good point brother

their starting line up is great, however their bench leaves something to be desired, something you need in order to be deep. Spoelstra is doing a great job on the rotation so far, better than last year anyway, there were times when the play got stagnant and it hurt them. the season is still fairly condensed despite playing less games. Injuries and fatigue will show fairly early. I'm just pissed that boozer had a great game against gasol and a shit one against David lee. I'm also hoping Hamilton can get shake of the cobwebs of the pistons and play better..

Pumped the season is back on and the subscription to NBA TV is worth it's weight in gold if anyone is considering it..

Whilst I don't think they will make too much of a move, GSW will be an interesting watch to see if Jackson can hold it together.. good to see someone with his character on the sidelines! Would of been interesting if they picked up Jordan too.. Saw Hack-a-Shaq was well and truly alive in the Clippers game!

Magic fan over this side of the fence.. couple of promising signs against Houston.. Hoping JJ & Turk can have big seasons (met Turk last year! :)) Bring back Mr 4th Quarter!

Saying that, Houston are rubbish so the big test will come in the next few games.. Magic couldn't stop Durant (Who can I guess..?) so will have to keep a close eye.

Depending on what happens with Dwight, season could go either way, but loving it one way or the other.. just good to have it back on the screen..

Miami seem to have a gun in the making with Norris Cole the rookie

so early in the season to make predictions but Lebron is firing well :D :D :D

Bulls are looking solid today, easy 48 points up with a few minutes left :D

Bulls are looking solid today, easy 48 points up with a few minutes left biggrin.png

Was a domination, got a bit boring at the end tbh.

Lakers lost to memphis, I think they are on the decline, Kobe is getting old!

Lakers are deffs on decline, even kobe said they would suck this year lets face it they had a great run!

onehd has NBA back on fridas i believe 12-5 booyah!

I'm buying the subscription to stream from NBA website, been using a free trial and it's sick :D

yeh i used league pass or whatever it is for the playoffs on my ipad while at work was awesome $1.19 per game is a bargain!

Bulls slumped massively for almost the entire game up until the last quarter. Down by 19 points, came back to equalize then take the win. Their D in the last quarter was championship winning!

they will go deep id love to see bulls and heat go at it in the play offs again i think the bulls will have learnt a lot from last season