Sign in to follow this  
[MyRush]

Tracking down [MyRush]

Hello peoplez of NS

I just wanted to know where [MyRush] is now, who owns it, or even if its still alive

it been a few years since i last saw it

the last ive heard some young boy has [MyRush] now

i just wanted to know how the car is going, see what new mods it has ect....

for those that dont know [MyRush] is, its a green 94 180 blacktop & has a painted black roof & it has a vertex bodykit

I saw it about 2months ago sitting out the front of Bridgestone Tyre Centre in Melton, had stock SR wheels painted black, maybe a worker there owns it?

hey frankie! Last I heard the kid who bought it off Maciek was trying to sell it because he's mum wouldnt let him have it haha

that was the last story i heard, but that was like a few years ago, i thought there would of been i new story by now

I saw it about 2months ago sitting out the front of Bridgestone Tyre Centre in Melton, had stock SR wheels painted black, maybe a worker there owns it?

speaking of new story/new lead.....oh really? i would love to see her again, but i know it will never be the same car again

Lol

keep on post whoring kid maybe one day u will get to 1000 post

Yeh it definatly didn't look as good as when you had it, I deliver parts there every now and then so I'll see if it's there next time I go

I think djhatzigiannis knows the kid who bought it.

has anyone got recent photos of [MyRush]?? post it up for me please, i want to know what she looks like now

' date='10 February 2011 - 12:30 AM' timestamp='1297254651' post='6097470']

has anyone got recent photos of [MyRush]?? post it up for me please, i want to know what she looks like now

dont think you really want to franky :bandaid:

That was about the last time i seen it to

hardly moved from that drive way till the kid got it

' date='08 February 2011 - 07:48 PM' timestamp='1297154920' post='6095938']

hey frankie! Last I heard the kid who bought it off Maciek was trying to sell it because he's mum wouldnt let him have it haha

that was the last story i heard, but that was like a few years ago, i thought there would of been i new story by now

speaking of new story/new lead.....oh really? i would love to see her again, but i know it will never be the same car again

Lol

Im trying mate

keep on post whoring kid maybe one day u will get to 1000 post

' date='10 February 2011 - 12:30 AM' timestamp='1297254651' post='6097470']

dont think you really want to franky :bandaid:

Sup Bry, long time no see....

yeh i kinda do want to see it but i dont :S

my tail lights lol

lol yeh your old tail light benrys

hows your v8 s14 coming along? doring it at Drift matsuri or still not yet finished?

man i would kill to start another project dori car but im to scared to start another one coz i know i will spend heaps on it again

lol at that busted arse avatar pic i found of you in lock up LOL

yeah i was there, and it was good

you should stop being a pussy and come back, we need the old crew again, these kids these days dont know shit about skids :P

Guess who's getting back into the JDM Game!! Not with just one...... but two 180's!!! :) Project 360 v2.2

image.jpg

image.jpg

ditch 1 you dont need 2 headaches in your life :lol: good to see you back in a 180 man.

Thanks guys! I feeling the old NS Crew luv goin on :) I can't wait to get behind a wheel of a JDM turbo car again, I'm dying for an old school "cruise". I can't wait to bring back some old school culture & attitude.

old school NS crew checking in

damn alex im suprised your account is still active lol. Hope the cancer f**ked off and your all good now :thumb:

Plus One

Plus One

shit you gotta be atleast 45years old now

Plus One

shit you gotta be atleast 45years old now

Yeah 50 actually. Caught up with Dean and Robby the other week. Saw my old Type X which is still relatively straight. I actually asked them about you and they said they hadn't seen you in ages. You still at the same joint? I might pop past one day. PM me your mob or prank me if you still have my number.