STR8E180

S14/S15 twin intank 1000hp fuel setup

The time of making compromises to run a big fuel setup in your S15 is finally gone thanks to our new in-tank system!

Constructed of CNC billet aluminium, it comes with everything from the pumps, -6 fittings, wiring and hoses to get your Silvia moving! :humpleg:

No extra noise, no fuel odour in the car and nobody will even know it's there. With a 1000hp flywheel rating on petrol based fuels, it has the potential for 600kW at the wheels on E85.

S14/15 Twin Fuel Pump Kit

WITHOUT 2 x walbro pumps

$850.00

WITH 2 x walbro pumps

$1150.00

2806ou9.jpg

I'm loving the look of this cools it looks to b a pretty sweet setup but how does it deal with surging because there is still no surge tank just two pumps pressurizing one fuel line. The point of the surge tank is to have 1-2 liters sitting there not sloshn about in a huge space if I'm not wrong? Yer.

How does this setup compensate for that, I'd just like a little more detail if that's ok too ask cos I mean $1100 is a lot of money I just want u too convince me that I'm spending it wisely.

Any chance of getting pics of how all the lines hook up too a factory setup or do u recommend running increased diameter lines?

Also any chance ur gonna do a sr20 quad throttle setup? I would b interested at the moment it's looking like $4,000 for the ikeya manifold which I'm not worried about spending, just knew u were dabbling in the thoughts a while back :)

I'm loving the look of this cools it looks to b a pretty sweet setup but how does it deal with surging because there is still no surge tank just two pumps pressurizing one fuel line. The point of the surge tank is to have 1-2 liters sitting there not sloshn about in a huge space if I'm not wrong? Yer.

How does this setup compensate for that, I'd just like a little more detail if that's ok too ask cos I mean $1100 is a lot of money I just want u too convince me that I'm spending it wisely.

Any chance of getting pics of how all the lines hook up too a factory setup or do u recommend running increased diameter lines?

Also any chance ur gonna do a sr20 quad throttle setup? I would b interested at the moment it's looking like $4,000 for the ikeya manifold which I'm not worried about spending, just knew u were dabbling in the thoughts a while back :)

This was never designed to combat fuel surge. it is simply a twin intank fuel pump setup for high powered STREET cars.

how this works is the second pump is mounted down next to the original pump. each pump has a filter which sit in the factory fuel bowl in the bottom of the fuel tank. This is the Fatory location. So if you were not experiencing fuel surge before the install it will be exactly the same after.

advantages of this setup is NO extra fuel smell (anyone who has ever had a surge tank in there daily car will understand this) , no extra safety issues.

fuel pump noise is minimised , totally stealth.

there are a few different ways to run the fuel lines.

most common would be to run the 2 outlets from the Billet cap to a -6 Y piece and then -6 to the fuel rail. then use the factory fuel feed line as the return to the tank. you wil see approx 10psi increase in base fuel pressure. if this is a problem you will need to stage the fuel pumps.

Ta for the speedy reply, something to add to the list.

Mines a daily but it's stripped internally noises mean nothing to me and I don't suffer from fuel surge on or off the circuits at the moment so could possibly b an avenue for an upgrade ad see how it goes.