POWERTUNE FEED BACK

POWERTUNE FEED BACK

please leave feed back on

1. wat product/service u purchase from us

2. how was the service

3. how was the product

if u are unhappy please let us know so we can improve on that area

if u are happy we would also like to know

if there is some thing u would like to resolve please send me a PM so i can resolve the problem ASAP

keeping customers happy is the most important thing to us

1. Product Purchased: Highmount Steampipe Manifold for sr20 , inter cooler pipes made by sonny, braided oil feed line.

2.How was the service: Service was awesome sonny is the man with the welder got excellent finishes also chea tuned the car very happy with the results great guys they always look after you. As the car was there went down so many times not once did they tell me to go away and say we will eventually call you when the cars finished.

3. How was the product: WORK OF ART.

Thumps up

Keep up the good work.

Regards NICK

1. wat product u purchase from us?

FULL MOTOR REBUILD, TUNED

INSTALLATION OF TURBO,COILPACKS, INJECTORS

2. how was the service

SERVICE IS 2ND TO NONE...IVE SPEND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WITH THEM OVER THE LAST 3MONTHS AND I CANT FAULT ANY OF THEIR WORK. THEY DO GREAT WORK AND HAVE SOME GREAT RESULTS TO SHOW ..

CHEA, SONNY, AND KEMP ARE GREAT GUYS AND KNOW THERE STUFF THEY WILL NEVER TELL U TO GO SOMEWHERE ELSE AND ARE ALWAYS HAPPY TO HELP NO MATTER WHAT..

3. how was the product

PRODUCT SO FAR IS 110% WILL DEFINATLY BE BACK FOR A 3071R NEW MANIFOLD AND GATE AND SCREAMER IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS

NOT 1 THING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT... THESE GUYS ARE TOP NOTCH AND RUN A VERY GOOD BUSINESS..!

EVERY ONE OF THEM KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT IS GOING ON AND WHAT HAS TO BE DONE..... A GREAT TEAM..!

Turbo, Injectors, fuel pump, manifold, cams, valve springs, short shifter, diff, z32 afm, pfc, and just about anything else you can think of.

2. how was the service

The service was awesome, if i didnt understand anything they would explain it to me str8e away. Pricing is very very good and Chea is the kind of mechanic that will tell you everything he has done and what to do. Have spent $$$$ over the last year and dont regret any of it, and will keep going back.

3. how was the product

Products are top quality and workmanship is very good. I LOVE THE SCREAMA!!!!!

Edited by HOOMY903

1. what product u purchase from us?

steam pipe highmount manifold, all new braided line.hks ssqv bov

installation of turbo, head gear cams e.c.t, clutch, fabrication of all new cooler piping.

2.how was the service?

f**n awsom. chea did the tuning. sonny did all the fabrication. the welding is so clean unbelievable. i told the boys everything i wanted, and they returnd with everythin with wat i had asked. i walked out the biggest smile.couldnt be happier. no regrets will be back for more work.

3.how was the product?

all products top quality

keep up the good work boys :):):)

1x Low mount Steam Pipe Manifold with Ceramic Coating

2x BC Stage 2 Cams

1x Set of BC Springs and Retainers

1x Set of braided turbo lines

1x Garrett GT2871r Turbo

2. how was the service

To be honest the service was unreal, to begin with the packaging of the items was excellent and most care was taken to assure the items arrived safe, this is always a big winner in my books.

I was unsure of what products i needed to fullfill my goals for the car, the powertune team helped me a lot even before i had spent a $ to decide on what would be my best options and provided well informed advice.

The after purchase service has also been great, continuous communication regarding questions and feedback has been good, once the car is tuned i will give my results to powertune for their records and future sales.

3. how was the product

All the products are A1, the steam pipe manifold is outstanding, i have shown a lot of people around my area and they are very impressed. fitment so far has been perfect.

Thank you Power Tune for your help and excellent service. I would recommend these guys to anyone.

1. what product u purchase from us

high mount steam pipe manifold sr20 and coated

2. How was the service

Excellent....helped me with all my questions and the answers I wanted, postage service and taking care of the products was excellent as well, couldn’t ask for anything else

3. How was the product

Unreal, one of the best purchases I have made on my car, workmanship on the manifold is second to none, excellent fabricator

should open a shop in brisbane

1. wat product u purchase from us

modded my rear housing for external gate

2. how was the service

service was excellent, managed to squeeze the job in last minute as well.

3. how was the product

excellent weld job, no problems with it yet.

will definately be back for some more fabricating jobs in the future

Installation of greddy radiator, arc fmic kit, ssqv fabrication work to suite setup and complete tune

2. how was the service

Sensational. Very professional yet laid back so you feel as though your apart of the family. Its safe to say, when you put your car in, they treat it like as if it's their own car B)

3. how was the product

Couldn't have asked for a better end result. It doesn't JUST stop at what you request ... Chea goes out of his way to offer ongoing support when needed. Stays back even if he has to, to help sort out any further complications or unforeseen gremlins that may arise.

Overall ... you would be very hard pressed to find a better alternative to what Powertune have to offer.

Highly recommended - Chea you're the man :thumbsup:

emanage ultimate ecu install & full tune

2. how was the service

powertune just recently did a ecu install + tune on my car. did a very neat install job, tune was good apart from the boosting issue to no fault of chea tho, overall very happy with the job :) another good thing about powertune is that they close late, unlike other workshops that close up 5 on the dot which makes it very hard for people who work 9-5 jobs.

what product/service u purchase from us

high mount steam pipe manifold for sr20 to suit blitz k3 450r

how was the service

excellent! very easy to deal with and got the manifold to me very quickly

how was the product

all the welds are spot on the ports are smooth and even though he had never seen the turbo before turbo it sits in the right position

would definately deal with them again

what product/service u purchase from us

3071R turbo kit

how was the service

service is great.

Kemp and Sonny helped me out with whatever i wanted and answered all the questions needed.

had some trouble with getting my turbo [ originally was going to get it myself and seller pulled out ]

i quickly called up Sonny and gave me my options and is already in the process of getting my turbo to me ASAP

GENUINE bunch of guys - will NOT find another workshop with workers dedicated to there customers.

no hesitation with coming back and happy to pay top dollar for there services and products.

how was the product

Awesome. Manifold came in today, very clean, very neat welds

Extremely happy with the product, Extremely happy with the service received.

Powertune Australia is second to NONE

Thanks guys.

Purchased a Powertune low mount firing order exhaust manifold for SR20DET

The service was amazing. Never before has anyone else been so interested in the car and getting the most out of it rather than just handing over a product. Extremely friendly. Product came in exactly the estimated turnaround time.

I NEVER knew anyone sold exhaust manifolds that are THAT PERFECT. I just didn't know it was possible. Every single weld is PERFECT. It's a work of art!

I have upgraded just pistons, fuel and this awesome manifold and the car makes boost EARLIER and has a HEAP more power. I think EVERYONE should have one of these manifolds!

Just an Add on to my previous post

Got my 3071r

POWERTUNE Steampipe manifold(ceramic coated)

ex gate

screamer

5 Puk Brass Button Clutch..

all purchased, fitted and tuned by the Guys and Gal :) at POWERTUNE....!

EXTREEMLY HAPPY ONCE AGAIN :)

addin to my previous post

cp pistons 86.5 bore

brian crower rods

nismo head gasket

alc bearings

arp main + head studs

Supertech stainless intake valves +1mm oversize 6mm stem

Supertech Iconel exhaust valve +2mm oversize 6mm stem

Supertech manganese bronze valve guides

ported + polished head

good work guys. :thumbsup:

had my car tuned by chea, and am verry happy with the results. he was verry helpfull explaning to me over the phone how to set up my power fc so i could drive it to be tuned.

couldnt be happier, will be going back to power tune for a 3076 set up when the time comes

1. Fitment of Garret T28 BB Turbo, Fitment of FMIC + Custom made intercooler piping, HKS Blow Off Valve, Apexi Power FC and Z32 Air Flow Meter.

2. The service was excellent, chea and the boys were all very friendly and answered any questions i had without a problem, A+++++ great job guys

3. the intercooler piping is immaculate, sonny's welds are the best i have ever seen.

I would recommend Power Tune to anyone asking where to get top quality work from, and i WILL be back again when i get more things done to my car..

1. Steampipe Manifold for a CA18, copied from a Trust stainless steel manifold

2. Excellent, some of the friendliest people in this scene

3. Unreal basically, manifold was perfect in everyway!!!

1. steampipe manifold for RB25

2. Service was FANTASTIC

3. The product was 100% spot on i would never go anywhere else for a manifold and powertune will be the first people i talk to when looking at getting things for my car in the future :)

I ordered a custom setup of highmount manifold for my SR20, GT28/71r with welded wastegate, external wastegate manifold + screamer ALL HPC coated INCLUDING turbo - IT WAS GREAT!!! The quality far exceded my expectations. PERFECT WELDS, PERFECT FITMENT, SHOW QUALITY. I would recommend powertune turbo kits to EVERYONE!!

THANKS GUYS!!!

GT3071 turbo kit

Low mount manifold for sr

Screamer

3071R

2. how was the service

Kemp was absolutely awesome to deal with, knew his stuff and was always quick to reply. Very knowledgeable and always willing to help with any questions i had. Highly recommended.

3. how was the product

The manifold is a work of art, welds are immaculate and ultimately i cant fault any of the work done, good competitive price for a custom manifold.

Cheers again POWERTUNE

1. Powertune s15 highmount steampipe manni + postage to Perth

2. Service was great kemp listened to all my questions and replied with detailed feedback and recommendations and posted out to me.

3. The product was imacculate! its so crazy how this manifold could be made so well and looks a treat in my engine bay with chrome ceramic coat

4. Had a problem where gate banjo from my gate was touching the rear housing of the turbo, they were very quick to get this sorted out either sending it to them or by explaining on the phone how to move the base of the gate around to clear everything while i did it

Thanks Powertune

Steam Pipe Manifold

2. how was the service

Prompt, efficient, and friendly :)

3. how was the product

Excellent welding, with good attention to detail, and good turbo/gate positioning

Highmount SR manifold, silver ceramic coated. Great service, awesome product, had one little hiccup but this was dealt with immediately and in a way that was quickest for me :)

the manifold is a piece of art, and the fitment for an aftermarket part is top notch

2. How was the service

as above, great service, couldn't ask for better, is also great when a supplier wants to know how their product goes once fitted, first time i have been asked that!!

3. How was the product

Welding is spot on, fit is awesome and it looks magic! Couldn't recommend these manifolds enough

Have been taking my cars to Powertune for a while now and couldnt be happier, from a general service to the EVC install in my Evo and diagnosing issues that i had from other workshops.Very friendly and honest service, not people to waste your time with shitty parts!

Most recently:

Regular service/oil change

2. how was the service

Excellent as always, even found time to have the car dyno'd and sort out some stuff, will be back in soon for some work

3. how was the product

Excellent

180sx CA18DET nistune re tune with E85 and Z32

modified intercooler piping

custom made intake pipe with Z32 AFM fitted to it

set up and tuned apexi AVC-R boost controller

2. how was the service

the results speak for them self, the dyno sheet at the bottom is with semi slicks on so it does read abit lower. so for a CA18 with a T25 and 1 bar boost im more than happy, just need the Powertune GT3071r turbo kit to crack 300kws ;)

the service from these guys is awesome, you wont find a better more dedicated team than Powertune

would definatly recommend anyone to them

cheers josh

CA18DET dyno run.jpg

1. Rotate turbo outlet pipe and reweld

2. top class, nice group of friendly guys. Not like other workshops that have no idea whats going on, just want your cash.

Sonny + kemp was very helpful and explained every aspect

3. more like art, welds are awesome cant wait to put it in the bay

I purchased a Low mount tune length steampipe manifold for my s15.

2. how was the service

The service was awesome, willing to answer my questions and my manifold arrived in great time.

3. how was the product

The manifold is incredible, the great workmanship is obvious, the welds are all perfect, it has bracing unlike some cheaper manifolds and fit was a breeze.

Can't say enough about how good there product is, only down side is I live in qld and powertune is based in nsw, would definitely take my car there.

Thanks, Ben

1. I purchased the s14/s15 1000cc fuel rail and injector kit.

2. The service was very good, kemp was prompt in replying and extremely quick delivery of parts! And kemp answered all the silly questions i had too!!

3. The product is awesomely made and packaged very professionaly, i'll probably be getting a steam pipe manifold from you guys soon too!

1. re-tune

2. excellent

3. product? umm leave that one lol.

can not reccommend powertune any higher. chea is an excellent tuner knows his stuff and will always be up front an honest about everything. they got my support as a return customer

Sign in to follow this