Sign in to follow this  
tangy

Anyone play golf here?

Anyone else here under the age 40 play golf? :P I was having a discussion with one of my friends and he reckons anyone young is kind of hesitant about saying they play golf unless they know you play golf too.

so anyone else like to go for a hack? what are you hitting with?

ps: i just got a Nike Sumo2 driver last night...loving it

I've been playing since I was 14 and I have a set of Brosnan Graphite's. Bow chicka wow wow.

I love playing golf. Haven't played in ages though, and i suck.

I also suck, but do enjoy a social hack with family or friends.

I did however fluke a 200 yard drive once. Never been able to do it again :lol:

Yeah i love golf, driving range is heaps of fun and when we go for a round all we do is get smashed and run a muck. Good fun, love driving a buggy around leaning out of it haha

yeah i'm pretty new to the game myself - maybe 6 months or so

glad there's other people out there

Yeah aslong as you dont take it too seriously and have fun its awesome. Would hate playing with someone trying to perfect their game and strokes for like 20 years and needs utter silence for 5 mins before they tee off.

happy gilmore styles at the driving range is good enough for me

oh and mini golf is fun...

my dad plays and is trying to get down from a 10 to a 9 handicap, he's addicted as.

I hate the sport. So bloody boring, ill play it when im near death and can't do anything else.

It should be noted that i only ever play golf with a minimum of a 6pack of beer in my golf bag....

The fun decreases 10fold if i don't.

i play golf. through spring summer get 2 rounds a week in through winter struggle to get 1 round per 3 weeks.

I wouldnt say i play. but i enjoy visiting the driving range frequently. its really fun. although its effing hard to pick up! :(

SOOOO many koreans are at where i go to hit. one of my mates recently signed up with nike though. she gives us awesome tips! hahah

I've only played in highschool when we had it for P.E. Went to the golf course twice and loved it not that I was any good but I do wanna get into it I thought it was a boring sport until I played it but now I just wanna go have some fun its good just smashing the crap outta a little ball.

i immensely suck at it, but I love a round of golf, have my kit back home waiting for me to dust it off, my favourite hole, the 19th

been playing since i was about 12 or 13...been playing comps either saturday or sunday....pack the s13 boot with the clubs, nice snug fit ;)

good place to have a few beers with the mates, cruise around on the buggy's and yeh...get f**king pissed off to the max when nothing seems to work :lol:

I'm an on and off golfer now a days, started playing at the beginning of the year, go a month playing every weekend, then a month off. Getting better every time :D

i play nearly every weekend at these courses

http://www.seatempleportdouglas.com.au/golf.htm in low season its 50 a round with cart links style

http://www.paradisepalms.com.au/golf.htm 60 a round here with cart

in my bag

new sumo squared

scotty cameron studio 2

mizuno mp 33 blades usually switched back to titleist 690cbs

cleaveland cg 12 wedges

09072008280.jpg

09072008280.jpg

my dad plays and is trying to get down from a 10 to a 9 handicap, he's addicted as.

I hate the sport. So bloody boring, ill play it when im near death and can't do anything else.

Yeah your dad is a nutter at golf, im gonna get me one of them putter practising units so i can play in the office.

I haven't played since I was about 10.

I'm 23 now, and I'm dying to get back into it.

However, gone are the days of rorting the course 'Honesty Box', and playing a round for free.

Oh depends where you live, you still can get a few holes for free but it involves hiding behind trees and scrubs sometimes haha

i play nearly every weekend at these courses

http://www.seatempleportdouglas.com.au/golf.htm in low season its 50 a round with cart links style

http://www.paradisepalms.com.au/golf.htm 60 a round here with cart

in my bag

new sumo squared

scotty cameron studio 2

mizuno mp 33 blades usually switched back to titleist 690cbs

cleaveland cg 12 wedges

nice bag you have there, how does the scotty cameron go? - i wish i could get out every weekend

im running

Sumo squared

wilson irons (forgot the model)

Titlest vokey wedges

old school wilson putter

hey haikii what driving range do you go to? if its strathfield or olympic park your asking for koreans hahaha

i stopped playing when i was 17, got my handicap to 2.4 but then hit the piss and smokes :lol:

w00t! playing a round tomorrow morning with a couple mates - no carts on this course so here's to walking 4 - 5 km's

i used to take lessons at the local golf club, but now i just play now n then with mates when where bored shitless

I dont "play" as such

But i do like to go down to the driving range with a few mates and hit a few hundred balls once a fortnight,

Had a 36 hole comp today, hitting off when the first 18holes are still frosted over bites :(

Currently in the bag:

Nickent Tour 9' driver (just put it back in the bag, was hitting Burner TP Tour 8' with a Diamana white 83g shaft :humpleg: )

Nickent 16' hybrid

Srixon 19' Hybrid

Srixon I-506 irons with project-x shafts

Srixon AD 52,56,60 wedges

Scotty Cameron Newport 2 stainless custom

Hit a pro v1 or x depending on what course im playing.

Been playing for longer than i can remember and after today will go back out to 3 :(