Sign in to follow this  
JDM014

FREE SUBARU PARTS

HI MY NAME IS TRISTAN I WORK FOR SUBARU IN WOLLONGONG AND WE HAVE A STORE ROOM CHOCK FULL OF PARTS TO GET RID OF MOSTLY WARRANTY CLAIMS,........ BUT I HAVE RANDOM DOOR TRIMS CYLENDER HEADS INTAKE MANIFOLDS EXSAUGSHT PARTS FLYWHEELS DIFFS BRAKE ROTORS ALL SORTS OF STUFF THE DEALERSHIP IS ON THE CNR OF CORRIMAL AND BURELLI STREETS IN WOLLONGONG NSW

IF YOU NEED TO SPEAK TO ME REGARDING ANYTHING JUST CALL DURING BUISINESS HOURS

REGARDS TRISTAN.

HI MY NAME IS TRISTAN I WORK FOR SUBARU IN WOLLONGONG AND WE HAVE A STORE ROOM CHOCK FULL OF PARTS TO GET RID OF MOSTLY WARRANTY CLAIMS,........ BUT I HAVE RANDOM DOOR TRIMS CYLENDER HEADS INTAKE MANIFOLDS EXSAUGSHT PARTS FLYWHEELS DIFFS BRAKE ROTORS ALL SORTS OF STUFF THE DEALERSHIP IS ON THE CNR OF CORRIMAL AND BURELLI STREETS IN WOLLONGONG NSW

REGARDS TRISTAN.

got old struts / strut housings to fit an 03-7 wrx ?

need some for a project I am doing

please PM me your contact details

thanks

Edited by jheeno

REGARDS TRISTAN.

got old struts / strut housings to fit an 03-7 wrx ?

need some for a project I am doing

please PM me your contact details

thanks

drivers door and front bar for a 99 liberty???

hey mate you didn't list a phone number so i'll just post here on the chance you'll see it.

if you still have those parts available is there any chance you would have a drivers door trim for an 06 forester xt luxury available at your work? my dog jumped through my window and clawed the black dimpled bit at the top :S

cheers aaron

Has anybody actually tried calling the dealership? Looking it up in whitepages if you're interested?

Woollengong is too far away for me to attempt ordering parts :(

but theyre free. lol

would you happen to have a spare bootlid laying around or more importantly a drivers side power window reg

ok not sure if everyone is still being lazy or not...

but i work for subaru australia so if you want they're number its:

02 4229 3033

I rang a couple of weeks back and got told all the free stuff is gone.

:D

hi Tristan Dale from adelaide here,looking for a rhs headlight for my 2000 lib wagon. can you help at all? and also what sort of rotors have you got to suit my lib? awd obviously.... just looking to upgrade maybe to drilled disks. do you reccomend anything???need new rear rotors anyway so why not look at all four ay... hope to hear back from you.CHEERS

HEY do you have a central lock for a subaru liberty 2005 model? my left rear one is not working

hey mate i need a 2001 wrx intake manifold with the tumble generators, also cams and valves. Any decent heads? Also a GD wrx engine wiring harness. Actually ideally i need a complete 2001 wrx engine. Doesn't need to be running

Edited by aekOne