Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
Exhaust System - Hardtuned.net

Exhaust System 

What to get help!!
2 replies to this topic

#1 Thornstar

• Car:Impreza WRX

Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:10 AM

Hi all

I have just recently bought a wrx MY06 and are wanting a exhaust system with that nice subby sound. My car is complete stock and I was wondering what type I can get? Max motorsport in malaga have quoted $3,700 for a stainless exhaust system with a high flow exhaust from the heads to back of turbo and straight through. They are also replacing my fuel pump and tuning it and puttting it onto a dyno. Is this a good deal or a rip off?

Please help and ideas?

Cheers

#2 PoppinFresh1234

• Car:S15 Spec R

Posted 24 July 2012 - 12:59 PM

buy a turbo back exhaust and put it on yourself....same with the fuel pump most people go for a bosche 040 or 044...no need for a tune but wouldn't hurt...depends if u want to do more mods to ur car

#3 jrthoops

• Car:2012 wrx

Posted 07 December 2014 - 12:59 PM

if you go turbo back you need a tune to stop your boost spiking which is not good for car

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!