Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
***EURO*** S14 Zenki Glass headlights - Hardtuned.net

* * * * * 1 votes

***EURO*** S14 Zenki Glass headlights 

1 reply to this topic

#1 speedingmofa

Posted 17 May 2017 - 06:18 PM

Hi guys,

Thought I'd share this here as well. I have them on Zilvia, but these seems equally interesting for Aussie users. Hope i'm not breaking any rules here!
Here goes:

Up for sale is another set of Zenki glass headlights.

These are UK units, so have motors to tilt the beams electronically. Obviously as UK units, the beams are correctly set for Australian and New Zealand roads or any RHD country for that matter.

Glass is in great shape, no chips or damage at all. Both plastic mounting tabs are intact. Only thing "wrong" with the set is 1 mounting stud on each unit has broken off. And they're also missing the rubber/plastic covers in the back, but u can swap yours over.

Asking 450usd shipped/tracked/insured ONO. Also included in the package is a headlight leveling switch.
Takes approximately 2/3 weeks to reach the USA as these are coming straight from Europe. I'd expect the same transit time for any other part of the world.

Here's the difference between plastic and glass units ;)
Posted Image

Actual photos of the units, so what u see is what u get:
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 speedingmofa

Posted 17 May 2017 - 06:23 PM

Some additional information.

Item: Glass headlight units S14
Description: see above

Price: 450usd ONO
Willing to post:
World wide
+3162555211

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

• About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!