Warning: Illegal string offset 'html' in /home/nissansi/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_1/skin_topic.php on line 907
How to deal with moody girlfriends? - Hardtuned.net - Page 4

Jump to content


- - - - -

How to deal with moody girlfriends? 

142 replies to this topic

#91 TheApothecary

  • Joined:10-May 11
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:Forever A Charade

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:21 PM

View PostFlying180, on 20 August 2013 - 07:55 PM, said:

View PostSpotMan, on 20 August 2013 - 07:53 PM, said:

f**k Posted Image


Can i blame the Alcohol or just plain retardation?

Posted Image

nuggets* is acceptable.


#92 SpotMan

  • Joined:06-September 11
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:rb20 S13 & Maverick

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:21 PM

View Postessare, on 20 August 2013 - 08:16 PM, said:

View PostSpotMan, on 20 August 2013 - 07:53 PM, said:

f**k :doh:


Can i blame the Alcohol or just plain retardation?
by alcohol do you mean those pink cruisers you're all about? Posted Image

God damn lolly water

f**k you guys are moody tonight.

#93 essare

  • Joined:02-August 10
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:s13, 1JZ MX83

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:30 PM

View PostSpotMan, on 20 August 2013 - 08:21 PM, said:

View Postessare, on 20 August 2013 - 08:16 PM, said:

View PostSpotMan, on 20 August 2013 - 07:53 PM, said:

f**k Posted Image


Can i blame the Alcohol or just plain retardation?
by alcohol do you mean those pink cruisers you're all about? :ph34r:

God damn lolly water

f**k you guys are moody tonight.
Don't worry, Kyle told me all about it haha. :lol:
This has gotten so off topic.

#94 Bloke

  • Joined:21-February 04
  • Location:Australia NSW

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:40 PM

View Postessare, on 20 August 2013 - 08:16 PM, said:

View PostSpotMan, on 20 August 2013 - 07:53 PM, said:

f**k Posted Image


Can i blame the Alcohol or just plain retardation?
by alcohol do you mean those pink cruisers you're all about? :ph34r:

Only takes him two or three and he's laid-out on the footpath.

#95 SpotMan

  • Joined:06-September 11
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:rb20 S13 & Maverick

Posted 20 August 2013 - 08:51 PM

View Postessare, on 20 August 2013 - 08:30 PM, said:

View PostSpotMan, on 20 August 2013 - 08:21 PM, said:

View Postessare, on 20 August 2013 - 08:16 PM, said:

View PostSpotMan, on 20 August 2013 - 07:53 PM, said:

f**k :doh:


Can i blame the Alcohol or just plain retardation?
by alcohol do you mean those pink cruisers you're all about? Posted Image

God damn lolly water

f**k you guys are moody tonight.
Don't worry, Kyle told me all about it haha. Posted Image
This has gotten so off topic.

Agreed...

Im worried about which kyle your talking about and whats getting spread around :lol:

#96 keyhole150

  • Joined:23-December 09
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:Type X

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:19 PM

View PostSpotMan, on 20 August 2013 - 08:51 PM, said:

View Postessare, on 20 August 2013 - 08:30 PM, said:

View PostSpotMan, on 20 August 2013 - 08:21 PM, said:

View Postessare, on 20 August 2013 - 08:16 PM, said:

View PostSpotMan, on 20 August 2013 - 07:53 PM, said:

f**k Posted Image


Can i blame the Alcohol or just plain retardation?
by alcohol do you mean those pink cruisers you're all about? Posted Image

God damn lolly water

f**k you guys are moody tonight.
Don't worry, Kyle told me all about it haha. Posted Image
This has gotten so off topic.

Agreed...

Im worried about which kyle your talking about and whats getting spread around Posted Image

How many Kyles do you know that have seen you with pink lolly water :P

#97 SpotMan

  • Joined:06-September 11
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:rb20 S13 & Maverick

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:25 PM

View Postkeyhole150, on 20 August 2013 - 10:19 PM, said:

View PostSpotMan, on 20 August 2013 - 08:51 PM, said:

View Postessare, on 20 August 2013 - 08:30 PM, said:

View PostSpotMan, on 20 August 2013 - 08:21 PM, said:

View Postessare, on 20 August 2013 - 08:16 PM, said:

View PostSpotMan, on 20 August 2013 - 07:53 PM, said:

f**k :doh:


Can i blame the Alcohol or just plain retardation?
by alcohol do you mean those pink cruisers you're all about? Posted Image

God damn lolly water

f**k you guys are moody tonight.
Don't worry, Kyle told me all about it haha. Posted Image
This has gotten so off topic.

Agreed...

Im worried about which kyle your talking about and whats getting spread around :lol:

How many Kyles do you know that have seen you with pink lolly water Posted Image

I remember now you *milkshake*! I Decided to start sleeping with my ex again, (worst mistake ever) and the bitch wouldn't drink beer or cider... so she made me drive to the bottleo and buy some f**king lolly water (She then conveniently left her purse at home) and ofcourse i drove the most obvious car and got spotted..

f**k you guys and f**k Ex's :lol:

And therefore going back to on topic?

Edited by SpotMan, 20 August 2013 - 10:36 PM.


#98 keyhole150

  • Joined:23-December 09
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:Type X

Posted 21 August 2013 - 05:45 AM

It's okay dude, it can be easy to stray from the path of non-crazy women if the easy ex-gf option is available.

After spending a good chunk of life with the same woman and having matured (well me not so much) with her, the best course of action is just to listen to what she has to say and then talk it over with her. If she's not making any sense then just ride it out and she'll forget about it.

If she's never making sense then time to figure out what the real issue is in the relationship.

#99 Lucas.

  • Joined:25-November 08
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:Toyota 4 runner

Posted 21 August 2013 - 09:04 AM

Pics of said ex or life ban?

#100 keyhole150

  • Joined:23-December 09
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:Type X

Posted 21 August 2013 - 11:30 AM

He told me ages ago who she was but I can't remember anymore =[. Spencer, deliver meow

#101 SpotMan

  • Joined:06-September 11
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:rb20 S13 & Maverick

Posted 21 August 2013 - 12:24 PM

Might have to try and dig something up ;)

#102 Lucas.

  • Joined:25-November 08
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:Toyota 4 runner

Posted 21 August 2013 - 01:28 PM



Wtf this "might" crap

Edited by Lucas., 21 August 2013 - 01:28 PM.


#103 Harry

  • Joined:04-August 13
  • Location:Australia QLD
  • Car:S13 SR Onevia

Posted 21 August 2013 - 02:05 PM

View PostFire_Child22, on 12 August 2013 - 11:10 PM, said:

how long you been with the girl?

If you seriously want a future with this girl then sit her down when she is calm and give it to her straight that she sort her bullshit out or you can't be together.

But, only do this if you have the balls to actually go through with it if she doesn't otherwise it creates a pattern.

Girls will only be batshit crazy to get their own way the same way a child throws a tantrum. The only way to stop a child from using tantrums to get what they want is to show you won't give into it. You normally only have to do this once or twice and it stops.

Where girls differ though is they normally try and change tactics if they are used to getting their own way by doing stupid things. Keep ignoring them or telling her it's not acceptable behavior and when they work out the bullshit does not work they will either drop it, or find someone else it does work on.

Either way you win.
AHAHA its funny cause its true:))

#104 Shark

  • Joined:14-April 05
  • Location:Australia VIC

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:49 AM

View Postslammin_180, on 13 August 2013 - 04:12 PM, said:

Find a chubby girl that has potential to be hot an fit, with very little self esteem she will be like putty in your hands
I must admit, this worked for me. And get a young one.. preferably who hasn't had many relationships at all, if any.
That way you can mould them (if they're really into you). But its a f**k-ton of work, because being young they may have a variety of childhood issues that you can either see, or are laying dormant.

Kick their arse into the gym, and then essentially you will have a bangin hot young bird who will do anything for you :thumbsup:

#105 Shark

  • Joined:14-April 05
  • Location:Australia VIC

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:50 AM

View Postchris_c30, on 13 August 2013 - 04:51 PM, said:

chubby girls normally go back to chubby plus im sure he wants to make it work since the title is how to deal with moody girlfriend not how to dump bitch of a girlfriend
How do you figure?
I've personally known more chubby girls gone skinny and STAYED that way, and more skinny barbies that have gone chubby.

#106 advanced jap auto

  • Joined:29-January 05
  • Location:Australia VIC
  • Car:sigma

Posted 22 August 2013 - 02:32 AM

View Postmillerman, on 12 August 2013 - 09:54 PM, said:

How do other deal with this shit? What do you guys do to vent out all the frustration?

You sound Exactly like my mate, he comes around complaining about his mrs and she calls him while his visiting, then they get into an argument he hangs up and 15 minutes later his on the phone with her again then they have another argument this goes on for hours and it doesn't matter how may times he swears he will leave her but I know it will never happen.

All women love the drama in life and they can't live with out it that's why they make t.v shows like days of our lives it give the mrs her drama fix and the blokes get a break,

The biggest downfall guys have is our penis, imagine if we didn't have a penis and we never had the urge to have sex of be with a female and all that time, energy and money was focused on the other things like earning extra cash going fishing or drag racing, when you think about that's pretty much half our life that gets pissed away waiting around at the hairdressers and clothing shops

I would go out and purchase a $8000 ppg dog box or even a 26 ft fishing boat.

On a serious note if you love her then stay with her, coz even if you find another girlfriend once the 3-6 months is up and the lust and passion wears off it will be back to the same old shit or it could be even worse, like they say better the devil you know, just make sure your not getting played and if you have assets and money get a prenup, This financial contract will stand up in court if your not married but obviously she gets a pre agreed amount if you part ways.

It would be great if the male could calculate that amount after the relationship has ceased ,you could just keep count of how many times you had sex multiplied by what the brothels charge = your figure, nice an simple and everyone is happy.

Anyway I got my own problems with my own nagging mrs, and if you looking for advice from blokes with a mrs I'm sorry too be the bearer of bad news :o but we are all doomed and no ppg dog box and no fishing boat :huh: if my mrs read's this she might cut my penis off :thumbsup:


Gone fishing be back in 2 weeks

Edited by advanced jap auto imports, 22 August 2013 - 03:54 AM.


#107 SpotMan

  • Joined:06-September 11
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:rb20 S13 & Maverick

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:14 PM

A tad off topic but kinda related...

how would you guys treat a situation where your mate who you used to call a brother (who does fly in fly out work) now has a girlfriend... so when he's home he spends every living moment with her (as she has no licence or job). We call he won't Awnser, we facebook he sees our posts but doesn't reply yet Facebook's constantly being with her, doing her things (visiting her family etc etc) we organised to catch up 1 month before he got back... He canceled.

Only thing we can think of us she doesn't want him to see us, as she always likes our posts ro him on facebook yet he does nothing...

#108 pmod

  • Joined:13-May 10
  • Location:Australia NSW
  • Car:Fruity 180sx

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:29 PM

Stop being a pussy and make more friends. He sounds like a tool, but in time he may return to normal on his own, so why care?

Buy a pet goat if you're really that bored and lonely.

Edited by pmod, 22 August 2013 - 12:33 PM.


#109 blingcommander

  • Joined:05-October 06
  • Location:Japan
  • Car:Scooty-Puff Jr.

Posted 22 August 2013 - 12:40 PM

if you did fifo work wouldn't you want to f**k on your time off?

#110 greens14

  • Joined:28-July 08
  • Location:Australia VIC

Posted 23 August 2013 - 04:53 PM

It is amazing how insecure you can become when in a destructive relationship. When I was in high school had a chick that was all looks and not much else. We used to fight and breakup and get back together etc. this went on for friggin years. I couldn't get rid if her because I didn't think I would ever meet another girl.
Best thing I ever did was make te decision to part ways. Chicks can be very very manipulative and turn you into something piss weak.

6 months after we broke up I met te best chick in the world.......been married for 10 years and happier now than when we first met.
If a chick won't accept you for YOU then they aren't worth it. Of course there is some give and take, but don't ever let a girl manipulate you and turn you into something you don't like..... U will be miserable!!!


#111 Fire_Child22

  • Joined:12-May 07
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:S14a 200SX

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:01 PM

View Postadvanced jap auto imports, on 22 August 2013 - 02:32 AM, said:

View Postmillerman, on 12 August 2013 - 09:54 PM, said:

How do other deal with this shit? What do you guys do to vent out all the frustration?

You sound Exactly like my mate, he comes around complaining about his mrs and she calls him while his visiting, then they get into an argument he hangs up and 15 minutes later his on the phone with her again then they have another argument this goes on for hours and it doesn't matter how may times he swears he will leave her but I know it will never happen.

All women love the drama in life and they can't live with out it that's why they make t.v shows like days of our lives it give the mrs her drama fix and the blokes get a break,

The biggest downfall guys have is our penis, imagine if we didn't have a penis and we never had the urge to have sex of be with a female and all that time, energy and money was focused on the other things like earning extra cash going fishing or drag racing, when you think about that's pretty much half our life that gets pissed away waiting around at the hairdressers and clothing shops

I would go out and purchase a $8000 ppg dog box or even a 26 ft fishing boat.

On a serious note if you love her then stay with her, coz even if you find another girlfriend once the 3-6 months is up and the lust and passion wears off it will be back to the same old shit or it could be even worse, like they say better the devil you know, just make sure your not getting played and if you have assets and money get a prenup, This financial contract will stand up in court if your not married but obviously she gets a pre agreed amount if you part ways.

It would be great if the male could calculate that amount after the relationship has ceased ,you could just keep count of how many times you had sex multiplied by what the brothels charge = your figure, nice an simple and everyone is happy.

Anyway I got my own problems with my own nagging mrs, and if you looking for advice from blokes with a mrs I'm sorry too be the bearer of bad news Posted Image but we are all doomed and no ppg dog box and no fishing boat Posted Image if my mrs read's this she might cut my penis off Posted Image


Gone fishing be back in 2 weeks

so how does it feel you live life with your balls in a box?

I am in a 5 year relationship (perhaps not long enough by what your saying) and have many friends whom are in long term relationships either married or not that are still happy to be together. Sure it's not the same as the first 6 months of f**king every opportunity... but it's hardly how you describe it.

It's good to have your own system of dealing with problems in relationships, and EVERY relationships do have problems to some degree, but to say it's better to stick with the devil you know because they are all batshit crazy is a f**ked way to accept a shitty situation.

Each to their own though I suppose. Someone has to take the crazy ones.

#112 Fire_Child22

  • Joined:12-May 07
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:S14a 200SX

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:10 PM

View PostSpotMan, on 22 August 2013 - 12:14 PM, said:

A tad off topic but kinda related...

how would you guys treat a situation where your mate who you used to call a brother (who does fly in fly out work) now has a girlfriend... so when he's home he spends every living moment with her (as she has no licence or job). We call he won't Awnser, we facebook he sees our posts but doesn't reply yet Facebook's constantly being with her, doing her things (visiting her family etc etc) we organised to catch up 1 month before he got back... He canceled.

Only thing we can think of us she doesn't want him to see us, as she always likes our posts ro him on facebook yet he does nothing...

Many people treat relationships differently (I'm talking relationships in a general term ranging from friend to family to lover ect...) I find that as I get older, my interaction with friends ebbs and flows from no contact for months to catching up almost every weekend for weeks. I still regard them as friends but understand they have just as busy lives as I do and can't expect them to have the same high level of contact forever.

Your mate probably is enjoying his new squeeze, and once that either ends or settles down his other relationships will find their way back in.

I know when my g/f was living away from me for about 6 months I went and spent every weekend with her (either I flew to her or she to me) when she and I moved back together after her contact finished, we started to see our friends again.

That's just how life is, don't take it personally.

#113 Bloke

  • Joined:21-February 04
  • Location:Australia NSW

Posted 24 August 2013 - 09:07 AM

View PostSpotMan, on 22 August 2013 - 12:14 PM, said:

A tad off topic but kinda related...

how would you guys treat a situation where your mate who you used to call a brother (who does fly in fly out work) now has a girlfriend... so when he's home he spends every living moment with her (as she has no licence or job). We call he won't Awnser, we facebook he sees our posts but doesn't reply yet Facebook's constantly being with her, doing her things (visiting her family etc etc) we organised to catch up 1 month before he got back... He canceled.

Only thing we can think of us she doesn't want him to see us, as she always likes our posts ro him on facebook yet he does nothing...

Bump her off, or sabotage the relationship.

#114 Fire_Child22

  • Joined:12-May 07
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:S14a 200SX

Posted 24 August 2013 - 02:19 PM

View PostBloke, on 24 August 2013 - 09:07 AM, said:

View PostSpotMan, on 22 August 2013 - 12:14 PM, said:

A tad off topic but kinda related...

how would you guys treat a situation where your mate who you used to call a brother (who does fly in fly out work) now has a girlfriend... so when he's home he spends every living moment with her (as she has no licence or job). We call he won't Awnser, we facebook he sees our posts but doesn't reply yet Facebook's constantly being with her, doing her things (visiting her family etc etc) we organised to catch up 1 month before he got back... He canceled.

Only thing we can think of us she doesn't want him to see us, as she always likes our posts ro him on facebook yet he does nothing...

Bump her off, or sabotage the relationship.

Only logical thing to do

#115 Shark

  • Joined:14-April 05
  • Location:Australia VIC

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:31 AM

View Postgreens14, on 23 August 2013 - 04:53 PM, said:

It is amazing how insecure you can become when in a destructive relationship. When I was in high school had a chick that was all looks and not much else. We used to fight and breakup and get back together etc. this went on for friggin years. I couldn't get rid if her because I didn't think I would ever meet another girl.
Best thing I ever did was make te decision to part ways. Chicks can be very very manipulative and turn you into something piss weak.

6 months after we broke up I met te best chick in the world.......been married for 10 years and happier now than when we first met.
If a chick won't accept you for YOU then they aren't worth it. Of course there is some give and take, but don't ever let a girl manipulate you and turn you into something you don't like..... U will be miserable!!!
Truer words have never been spoken.

#116 WPN-X7

  • Joined:20-November 05
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:LS1 FC vert

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:09 PM

View PostSpotMan, on 22 August 2013 - 12:14 PM, said:

A tad off topic but kinda related...

how would you guys treat a situation where your mate who you used to call a brother (who does fly in fly out work) now has a girlfriend... so when he's home he spends every living moment with her (as she has no licence or job). We call he won't Awnser, we facebook he sees our posts but doesn't reply yet Facebook's constantly being with her, doing her things (visiting her family etc etc) we organised to catch up 1 month before he got back... He canceled.

Only thing we can think of us she doesn't want him to see us, as she always likes our posts ro him on facebook yet he does nothing...

give it a couple months. he'll be over her or theyll break up and he'll come crawling back.

i hate *milkshakes* that get into relationships them just ditch their mates. i wont mention names but someone on here we know is really good at it hahaha

and eh. i have a batshit crazy moody gf. i also do fifo work. yet we still work and i still see my friends. so f**k knows what other people are doing wrong

#117 Glynnside

  • Joined:19-November 10
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:RB24 180sx

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:10 PM

View PostWPN-X7, on 29 August 2013 - 12:09 PM, said:

View PostSpotMan, on 22 August 2013 - 12:14 PM, said:

A tad off topic but kinda related...

how would you guys treat a situation where your mate who you used to call a brother (who does fly in fly out work) now has a girlfriend... so when he's home he spends every living moment with her (as she has no licence or job). We call he won't Awnser, we facebook he sees our posts but doesn't reply yet Facebook's constantly being with her, doing her things (visiting her family etc etc) we organised to catch up 1 month before he got back... He canceled.

Only thing we can think of us she doesn't want him to see us, as she always likes our posts ro him on facebook yet he does nothing...

give it a couple months. he'll be over her or theyll break up and he'll come crawling back.

i hate *milkshakes* that get into relationships them just ditch their mates. i wont mention names but someone on here we know is really good at it hahaha

and eh. i have a batshit crazy moody gf. i also do fifo work. yet we still work and i still see my friends. so f**k knows what other people are doing wrong

i have a hunch about who you are speaking about.............................................................................................

#118 WPN-X7

  • Joined:20-November 05
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:LS1 FC vert

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:19 PM

you do it again and ill sack tap you so hard you cant breed. hahaha

#119 Lucas.

  • Joined:25-November 08
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:Toyota 4 runner

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:57 PM

Sounds juicy

#120 Glynnside

  • Joined:19-November 10
  • Location:Australia SA
  • Car:RB24 180sx

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:09 PM

View PostWPN-X7, on 29 August 2013 - 12:19 PM, said:

you do it again and ill sack tap you so hard you cant breed. hahaha

im enjoying this single life WAYYYY too much kent.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Common Links

  • About Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • User Agreement
  • Help & Support Forums
  • Advertise
  •  

    By your continued use of this site, you agree to follow all Rules & Guidelines and abide by the User Agreement outlined in our Terms & Conditions.

    Hardtuned Network is hosted by Sanity Technology

    Design, Site Management & Hotness provided by Loz.

    Big thanks to all our members and volunteers for making this network what it is today!